|
Friday, November 23, 2007
I was told that the screw thingy in my gum has loosen... and that it is not useful for me as I have too little bone over that area.. so the dentist decided to take it out instead... omg...so the $300 surgery is a waste???-.- they haven't come up with another solution yet... hopefully NOT another surgery pls! It's a WASTE of money! I went back for checkup on the following tue for the 2nd surgery I had.. my gum is still recovering in process... and I think the wound looks gross=X... luckily the wound is being covered up.... so the stitches still could not be remove yet... maybe next week i think... now it isn't painful anymore!haha anyway...I realised I fgt to blog bout terence's bday last fri=X they went to have pizza hut after sch tat day... and I came later as I couldn't eat... so aft the dinner...the few of them went to some gig at tp... while mi..eileen..alex and edwin went to shop for presents.. we ended up designing the stuffs we've bought...haha I've decided not to show the pics...lolx apart from school stress these few days... (yes...the problems are getting difficult!) this month is really a busy month for me... and also for my fellow sd comrades... I must work harder!
`iRained
0 comments:
|