|
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
there's nothing much i can do actually... I shouldn't trust ppl so easily anymore! even if i'm being helpful...there's a certain extend to it too... I will onli trust and help ppl whom worth my trust... and that will no doubt be my friends... i shall not define it and i guess the answer is pretty obvious... if u r reading my blog...the higher possibility is u r my frien..yes u=] and recently i find myself dragging to sch and getting late for class... I hate feeling this way... I really wanted that motivation back again... I wan to overcome all these obstacles soon... but every time i tried to do so... something is always pulling mi down... to an extend that i really wanted to escape... but i knew i couldn't do that... I hate escaping... I dont wan to escape anymore... but i need time... everything takes time to heal... 我想我真的需要试看... 我承认我不是坚强的... 但是我得相信如果我失败了99次... 总会有一次是成功的... 我真的不想逃避了... 我觉得奇怪... 有一点不明白莫人的心情是怎么了... 虽然看起来坚强... 但内心好像藏了许多不愉快... 可是我却怎么也帮不上... 你真的是一个两面人吗? 我想不通了... ps: just some thoughts...not emo post...
`iRained
0 comments:
|