|
Saturday, March 08, 2008
and we are representing the hp company... and I was allocated to the position of sales promoter... probably for today only I think...as I was a technician in the 1st place... it was tiring of coz...but it was fun at certain times of the work too... we even took the pic from the hp webcam secretly...lol ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- on mon...I went to geylang with some friends to hunt for food... we came to the wrong place as the food at this restaurant is quite ex.... just look at this longan dessert with lots of ice which cost 10 bucks...-.- I can even make 1 myself at home... luckily this leapfrog porridge is more worth the money... and nice man tou... we went to this stall too... cute duck eh?haha anyway...I like the wanton noodles more... den...we saw this cute little cat... don't u think it's cute?lol=p
`iRained
0 comments:
|