|
Sunday, May 11, 2008
it will be a lie... bday to me is the same for every yr... but this yr there's more celebrations for me... I guess I am one fortunate girl... although I don't really care if I am... coz I believed rapture doesn't last... anyway I have to thank everyone who wished me... it will be long to list it here... but still I must mention my fyp supervisor neelesh! he email me to wish mi happy bday... so nice of a faci to do that!lol... and thanks to terence..edwin..alex..eileen etc... who meet up with me for lunch on fri... also thanks to peixin..jia en..lesley..xin nee for the present... thanks most to yt..far and the rest of the clique for celebrating my bday at ecp! thanks for the nice cake n present... I didn't sleep the whole nite and was so tired the next day... despite that, I still went to meet 4 chingay friends for dinner... I didn't even get to sleep when I got home in the afternoon... thanks buddy for treating us to crystal jade...lol luckily we didn't eat a lot... so my sun today was spend sleeping!lol of coz i rmb it's mother's day today la..haha I've alrd given her the present ytd... and can see that she love it a lot.. thanks to those who help me choose the hangbag=p..lol now is pictures time! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() once again... thank u my dearest friends! and I almost forgot... thanks to my studio prod. classmates... for singing bday song for me=]
`iRained
0 comments:
|