|
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
and now I have to stress about fyp 2... the most annoying thing is that we have to mix courses of the same sch within the team... thus our united team decided to split up in the end due to some reasons... and to say the truth, I'm still not confirmed of my new team yet... I hate fyp... For many cases I've heard so far... fyp will really spoil a friendship... now I understand why... I do love my team... but splitting up will be the best choice for us... I know everyone have their side of selfishness... maybe it's just how extreme it is... some ppl might say that they think of others before themselves... but what if u can't even help yourself in the 1st place... wouldn't the outcome be even worse? saying is always easier than doing it... it's a pity that some don't even see it that way... I think it's no use torturing yourself when u don't feel comfortable at all... I agreed with someone that the world is cruel...(indeed it is) sympathizing was not a great help either... I think it just makes matter worse... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rynn's campus concert...(fri) Fans gathering at kbox(sat) I went with kelly... ![]() this was just the waiting room... ![]() we went to this special ktv room where no outsiders can see us...haha ![]() I'm so glad it's a quite a small fans gathering... with only 20 plus people in the room I think... He sang... ![]() they get to play games with him... they were dressed like this for purpose... ![]() they get to sing with him on 'stage'... ![]() and yes...he was just sitting next to me when the game started... he sat down as he was one of the judges... ![]() I was too shy to approached him for a photograph-.- anyway I was happy enough... while singing his songs that time, he hold the mic for me to sing as I was singing his songs all along... I can sing all his old songs!Haha... Sun's autograph session... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() autographed album... I think I will upload the video another time... anyway, I gave him a card and a small gift too=]...
`iRained
0 comments:
|